PRE-ORDER NOW AND GET 30% OFF.
NEW JACKETS WILL SHIP AROUND FEB / MAR 2018.
(Pre-order $149 USD / Future retail $210)
A hooded front zip neoprene rain jacket designed for use on the ocean. The 22 DEGREES jacket is designed to keep you warm and dry while out on the ocean or caught in the rain. designed by Rick Miskiv while working as a divemaster in Palau, the jacket has become a staple among renowned underwater photographers, marine biologists, shark researchers and more. 22 DEGREES is excited to announce the new version of our jacket will be produced using a BlueSign certified factory process that reduces CO2 footprint using recycled neoprene and old tires.
- Sheico Eco Neoprene
- 2.5 mm Smooth Skin Neoprene
- YKK Aquaguard water resistant zipper
- Blind stitched seams for 100% waterproof seal
- Two large pouch pockets inside
- Drawstrings on hood and waistline hem
- Fast drying / Easy care
- No hassle returns / exchanges if returned unused with tags still attached.
- Free shipping in USA Promo Code: FREESHIPUSA
- International orders – $45 Flat Rate
- 22 DEGREES contributes 1% profits to 1% for the Planet